The demarcation line between your average harmless democrat and a liberal left wing moonbat is not difficult to make. Moonbats can be cross class in nature. A Moonbat may be the vegan checkout person at Whole Foods who throws your feta cheese stuffed beef fillets in the bag with all of his might. Or, it could be the wife of a wealthy corporate CEO. Moonbats can be very prominent people in terms of pedigree, wealth, business and talent.
To be certain, there are some surefire signs of a moonbat from a list I found. It has been very helpful to me.
• You may be a moonbat if you believe Michael Moore is a great patriot.
• You may be a moonbat if a Christmas tree offends you.
• You may be a left wing moonbat if you believe KFC is committing the holocaust of chickens.
• You may be an ALPHA moonbat if the protest was more than 1,000 miles away from where you reside.
• You may be a moonbat if you believe the NY Times is a centrist newspaper without an agenda.
• You may be a moonbat if you take Jon Stewart seriously.
• You may be a moonbat if you think taxes are too low.
• You may be a moonbat if you believe Nancy Pelosi Howard Dean, Barack Obama, and Bill Richardson are real Democrats.
• You may be a moonbat if your name is George Soros.
• You may be a moonbat if you wear Fidel Castro, Chavez, or Che Guevara t-shirts.
• You may be a moonbat if you believe Al Gore invented the internet.
If you suspect that someone you know a may be moonbat, do be very cautious during your interactions with them. Moonbats have been known to ruin a good art gallery opening, boat outing, or school play (Afrocity has experienced this personally). The motives and subsequent actions of a moonbat have ethical implications. It is not apparent on the surface but they are linked to the establishment of the left wing, condemning on one hand the power of the dominant groups, organized religion, and the military and on the other hand aiding and abetting the inferior statuses and abilities of minority groups. A common moonbat tactic when confronted by difference is to loudly protest against and demonize the target.
Every Monday we will reveal a member of the moonbat species. There are plenty so we will never run out. We may even discover a few of our own as they mutate rapidly, especially among the young, disgruntled, people who don’t have shit to do with themselves.
This Monday’s moonbat is Code Pink or Liberalis Medeaus Twitcalis:
Code Pink or more formally Code Pink: Women for Peace is described by Wiki as:
…an anti-war group based on a radical eco-feminist, and marxist-feminist ideology. They describe themselves as a “grassroots peace and social justice movement working to end the war in Iraq, stop new wars, and redirect our resources into healthcare, education and other life-affirming activities
So fine Code Pink. You are against war and you want peace. It seems like a pretty harmless goal except my problem with Code Pink stems from their depiction of our soldiers as murderers. To that end, the liberal propaganda these moonbats rely most heavily upon involves signs that bear offensive messages such as “Kill our troops”. As the sister of a service man, I am overwhelmed by the insensitivity of Code Pink towards our troops overseas and their families.
Therefore I submit Code Pink as our “moonbat of the week”. What the hell do they hope to gain by demeaning our troops?
Autographed Letter Signed,